Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Suits Better In Garment Bag Or Suitcase What Is The Best Way To Pack A Suitecase?

What is the best way to pack a suitecase? - suits better in garment bag or suitcase

Me and my family is a five-day cruise leaving Sun, but before entering the vessel, resulting in a moving wing. to spend the night with my grandparents and all of us to sail the next morning. but I wanted to be the best way for my case, it plays about with clothes or wrinkles messy package. I want to be able to fit my laptop on my private office, where the cause of his difficult to achieve and I have maybe 10 pairs of sandals to pack to win. I will have at least three cases myself. very, very big case, a bag of clothes for clothes and make-up that large, almost looks like a bowling bag. I do all my shampoo and cond. in plastic bags and make sure that all of my fragile secure. I would particularly like to know what to pack first so I have plenty of room for thinnerGS I, if I'm on my vacation.
appriceated tips are really good.

1 comments:

StOd said...

wow ... That is a lot of thongs and I love them too. Anywho, when I went to Alaska, I took all my clothes until they are around them with rubber bands that are far and my clothes, saves not wrinkled. Who has the socks in shoes or socks, even in its fragile ... rolled socks, clothes Inbetween ... When you bring socks. lol. that all the advice I do not know. Good luck and have fun!

Post a Comment