Friday, February 12, 2010

Minulet Period What Is The Best Birth Control Pill With The Less Side-effects?

What is the best birth control pill with the less side-effects? - minulet period

I have PCOS. I'm getting my period at all, if you take the pill.

I'm taking these pills for over 6 years. I have tried Marvelon, Gynofen, Gyner, Minulet and Yasmin.

All had severe side effects does not allow me to work or live like a normal person.

Any other treatment or therapy, I have tried has not worked. If not taken BCP, I have almost a year without a point. So what is there to anything that can help me?

1 comments:

sokokl said...

Anyone who has often used to treat PCOS before it in a street Desogen Yasmin. I do not know if they still exist today, but it could be an option for you.

Some women with PCOS also have mentioned changes in diet and taking a medication Glucophage, and he has found time. However, these women have had a thing called the insulin resistance.

I have a link to a site that has a message board and also groups of women, not only for certain areas, the specific issues that might be useful. If you are interested, please check, do not hesitate to send me an e-mail off-site at any time. Please enter the subject line: "SOP link for me to know what is in measurement-A.

Post a Comment