Saturday, December 12, 2009

French Bmi I Need Beauty Tips 9th Grader

I need Beauty Tips 9th grader - french bmi

That's what I need ... I am in the 9th Class, and I want to start again from last year was not large enough for me for a lighter (in the middle my hair) brown with blond highlights and brown eyes, I also have a nice tan!

1. Makeup - I have a lot of Mary Kay make-up, but I need some advice on how the application and the like, what colors, what should I use (...)? Mascara Foundation

2. Hair - I do not think my hair is cut short so that I have some cute hairstyles for long hair that I do not have to wear the same hairstyle every day ... (plz no ponytail ... just because the answers)

3. Nails - I want to be able to do something good without being tried as a child with my nails, French manicures, and seemed very well what I want, but any other suggestions would be great too!

4. I want him to exceed the current year, without anyone to be completely different ... some tips on how to act in school, without a total nerd! LOL I know how to behave socially, without boring!

5. Skin - I want to knowgood to take care of my skin complexion, and I want to go with a kit or am I microdermabraision for young people?

6. Also I was wanting to lose on the lookout for a few tips for weight to decrease to 10 pounds to see my body mass index, but I still feel fat! I can not motivate a secret exercise? Eels EVERY1 says I look good, but I'm always very aware of himself!

7. I wondered whether he advice on how they had got the attention of a boy? One particularly LOL

Guys opinions are welcome (especially the last question lol) :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment