Saturday, December 19, 2009

Disability Who Intitle Am I Entitled To A Disability Allowance?

Am I entitled to a disability allowance? - disability who intitle

I am 22 years old, suffer from depression and personality disorders, social anxiety disorder, a food and therefore I am underweight.
Yesterday, I lost my job, I worked in an office for almost 4 years I am very shy and nervous, sometimes not even from my room.
I have my job because I fired my boss, because my work was the worst team was also threatened rude and could not understand, and to the left.
My parents told me that I left because I am not entitled to benefits. I am too frightened to look for work, I want to go back into training, but can not afford. When I receive a disability pension, is always allowed to go into teaching? Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment