Friday, December 4, 2009

Dora The Explorer Portable Dvd Player Does Anyone Know Where I Can Download A Pattern For Dora The Explorer Quilt?

Does anyone know where I can download a pattern for Dora the Explorer quilt? - dora the explorer portable dvd player

Steps Sister My children are 3 years old, who was himself a Dora the Explorer blanket for Christmas, and you can not really afford. So we thought him a blanket. (the first was my children, and the second one myself) who have difficulty wounded at the time with her husband and has recently had another baby really can not afford to have Christmas this year.

1 comments:

swbiblio said...

They have trouble finding a specific style of quilting Dora the Explorer. Instead, so that a traditional quilt fabrics Dora. I know that cotton is available (see link on eBay) to a group. Use the material in the middle of the large blocks and the border, as the example of the second to the link. This is a very simple top, three blocks - Sawtooth Star, Nine Patch and fence (bottom left).

Also use a blanket to take a picture of Dora and blew on a copier, and then go about trying to apply templates.

Post a Comment