Sunday, December 27, 2009

Dinghy Bits How Do I Learn To Sail A Small Sailboat Without ASA Lessons?

How do I learn to sail a small sailboat without ASA lessons? - dinghy bits

I'll buy something like a Zuma Sailboat 13 'and wants to learn to navigate the reality. But the lessons here (Beach, CA) are all about the "certification" and costs 500 to $ 700 and are to participate for the club from his "boat" ... It seems a little excessive. Where can I learn to drive a boat, learned only in the Bay without learning how to sail on a keelboat 25 'and on the menu, etc.. seems to be coming to the next, more and more to learn to sail?

Is there an online source for me started, what to make the leap and me, and tests? I read a decent book .. What are the real benefits of spending a lot of money in a school?

0 comments:

Post a Comment