Sunday, January 24, 2010

Coral Online Betting ONLINE BETTING At Coral - Made A Mistake, Need Help!!?

ONLINE BETTING at Coral - made a mistake, need help!!? - coral online betting

I am an absolute beginner in online gaming, but I and a friend decided to make a bet on something that I had spoken to.

Anyway, I foolishly signed in and do not really know how it works or what he asked for a trust fund, think that this means nothing (I do not always know what it is), I have 50 pounds. That has left my bank, can I restore it? I have not and do not intend to bet on anything.

Please help!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CHUM What have you lost your money.
And certainly not many people outside the company for their livelihood, so that the ether or online blackjack game.
want to say, while in the field of Orange and wait for the bailiff to come home.

Anonymous said...

If you should go your account in the coral in a position to withdraw money from your bank.

Anonymous said...

If you should go your account in the coral in a position to withdraw money from your bank.

Anonymous said...

You have to be careful to play in the signature page, and especially when they ask your credit card. You can always call the credit card to see whether the transfer can be maintained.
If you really are at stake, perhaps form a board from a good friend, a bank account, where you know that you will not lose everything. Many gaming sites, the fees, even without playing.

Post a Comment